Why You Should Build With Us
Why Build with Backyard Escape Studios?
When you choose Backyard Escape Studios (BES) to design and build your very own backyard shed or all-season studio, you are choosing to work with a team of experienced professionals with a passion for creating small spaces that make a big impact.
We start each project by listening to your vision – whether you are looking for a professional home office, yoga studio, music room, or guest retreat, or just need a modern pool room or storage shed.
We believe every build should be a pleasure. We’ve built our company through word-of-mouth recommendations. We’re known for being easy to work with, and for providing a top-quality product that will add value to your property. And we build in backyards right across Ontario.
Here are five other reasons our clients build with us:
- We take the time to design and build the right backyard studio for your lifestyle needs, and the Canadian climate. We know how to keep your studio cool in the summer and cozy in the winter, so you can work or play in comfort all year round.
- After an initial consultation about your project, we’ll design a first draft and provide a preliminary quote. We’ll also come and visit your site to ensure our plans will work.
- We build studios and sheds in backyards all over Ontario, and we’re familiar with different building permit requirements across the province. We’ll guide you through the process and provide the necessary drawings for any needed permits.
- We provide 3D imaging for each project before installation to ensure our customers are happy with the final product.
- We organize and manage local tradespeople, to ensure the project proceeds on time and on budget.
- See how other customers rate their experience with us: Houzz.com
“I am located in Northern Ontario and did not expect Sebastian to even consider building a studio and traveling 555km to install it. Well, he did! Without a second thought, he committed not only to my backyard studio but also to a shed, working specific design and material details into each with much time and research on his part.” –Deborah, Sudbury